A Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) is a critical tool for understanding the various threats to your IT systems, determining the level of risk these systems are exposed to, and recommending the appropriate level of protection.
If you are adding new applications or systems to your environment, making modifications to your existing Information Technology environment, or sharing information with new external entities, then you should perform a TRA on the new components to ensure that you are not introducing new risks. Periodic TRAs on existing environments are required, since the threat landscape continually changes and so do the vulnerabilities in your environment.
benefits of the solution
- Enhanced Security Posture—Improve your organization’s security posture by providing actionable recommendations to address existing vulnerabilities
- Increased Awareness—Make informed decisions about how to manage risks; target spending, prevent impacts, and manage risks to an acceptable level
- Prioritized IT Requirements—Prioritize your IT security requirements to focus your investment in IT security where it will have the greatest impact
- Comprehensive Reporting—Receive detailed reports that address your specific risks, giving you a clear plan-of-action to improve the security of your information systems
- Ensure Proactive Risk Management—Gain deeper knowledge of your vulnerabilities and the threats that can exploit them
- Improved Compliance—Demonstrate compliance with regulatory mandates